We highly suggest using ARP Head Studs on all Forced Induction and Nitrous Applications. The last thing you want on a freshly built engine to lift the cylinder heads because of insufficient fasteners. We recommend the ARP 2000 Head Studs for applications over 20lbs of boost.
- Fits all 4.6L / 5.4L Blocks with Production 3V Cylinder Heads
- Highly Recommend for all Engines with a Power Adder / Forced Induction
- Great Upgrade from Factory Torque to Yield Bolts
- Higher Clamping Force than ARP 8740 Alloy
- ARP 2000 Alloy / Uses Flanged Hex Nuts