Authentic Garrett GVW40 40mm black vent external wastegate
Help regulate turbocharger shaft speed by venting exhaust gas around the turbine with the Garrett Vent External Wastegate. This wastegate was created by the same engineers that designed the successful G-Series and GTX Gen II turbochargers. The valve housing is cast from high temp stainless steel and rated for exhaust temperatures up to 1050° C. Garrett’s Nomex reinforced elastomer diaphragm provides exceptional durability and fatigue resistance. This wastegate is set to 14.5 PSI of base pressure and is configurable from 2.9 PSI to 24.7 PSI (considering 1:1 backpressure). The actuator design allows for multiple air/liquid fitting orientations. All fasteners, springs, fittings, V-bands, clamps, and flanges are included. Available in three sizes: 40mm, 45mm, and 50mm, with four color combinations to choose from red, blue, black, and silver.
- CFD tested for maximum flow and thermal efficiency
- Optimized actuation stability and temperature
- Replaceable valve and bushing components to increase service life
- Robust design for easy diaphragm replacement
- Liquid-cooled actuator ports for use on severe applications (up to 52% reduction in body temp)
- Anodized aluminum actuator cover